Injuries to the back and neck can lead to significant setbacks for victims. Unfortunately, back and neck injuries caused by the careless or negligent actions of others are not uncommon in and around this area. At the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg, we are here to help if you need a Los Angeles back and neck injury attorney. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims, and we are not afraid to take on aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties to ensure our clients are fairly compensated. Let us get to work helping you today.
Injuries to The Back and Neck Can Affect Every Aspect of Our Lives
Just saying that a person has sustained a neck or back injury is not specific enough to understand the complexity of these situations. Put simply, our back and neck areas constitute a significant portion of our bodies. There are various types of injuries that can occur:
- Back Injuries: Our backs are comprised of a complex combination of bones, muscles, and tissues that assist in every movement we make. Injuries in the back area can include muscle or ligament strains, bulging or ruptured discs, severe shooting pain, arthritis, and osteoporosis paralysis.
- Neck Injuries: The neck is the starting point for our spinal column and spinal cord. Any injury to the neck could cause major complications, including paralysis. Anytime the neck muscles, tendons, or tissues sustain damage, victims can suffer from a range of short- or long-term consequences, pain, and disability.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injuries are certainly one of the most catastrophic injuries that our bodies can sustain. Injuries to the spinal cord can lead to partial or permanent paralysis and disability.
How Do Los Angeles Back and Neck Injuries Occur?
At the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg, our Los Angeles neck and back injury attorneys understand that these injuries occur in a wide variety of ways. Our attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained these injuries due to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Swimming pool and hot tub accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective product incidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Other premises liability incidents
Types of Compensation Available to Back and Neck Injury Victims
There may be various types of compensation available to victims who sustain back and neck injuries in Los Angeles. Our attorneys are regularly able to help clients secure the following types of economic and non-economic compensation:
- Full coverage of past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost income at the victim cannot work
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
At the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg, your case will be handled by an experienced trial attorney who has won over 98% of all his jury trials and has resolved hundreds of millions of dollars in verdict and settlements.
Call A Los Angeles Back & Neck Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a back or neck injury caused by negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity, turn to the team at the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg today. We have the resources and legal expertise necessary to handle every aspect of your claim, and we refuse to back down from aggressive insurance carriers. Our goal is to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for what happened. When you need a Los Angeles back and neck injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 310-997-0904.