Riding a motorcycle can be an enjoyable way to navigate Beverly Hills and the surrounding areas. However, in some circumstances, it can also be dangerous.
Cars and other such enclosed vehicles surround drivers and occupants with metal frames that can protect them from harm in the event of a collision. Motorcycles do not. Additionally, although motorcycle airbag systems technically exist, many motorcycles are not equipped with them.
This lack of safety features increases a motorcycle rider’s chances of sustaining major injuries if they’re ever involved in an accident.
Has this already happened to you? If so, you may be facing such struggles as medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, and more. You deserve to receive financial compensation for these losses if your accident resulted from another party’s negligence.
Learn more about your legal options in these circumstances by reviewing your case with a Beverly Hills motorcycle accident attorney at the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg. If you have grounds to take legal action, we’re prepared to offer effective representation, optimizing your chances of recovering the full amount of compensation for which you may be eligible.
Why does Beverly Hills Motorcycle Accidents Happen?
Beverly Hills motorcycle accidents are often the result of someone’s carelessness. The negligent party responsible for your accident may be another motorist with whom you were sharing the road.
Drivers can cause accidents if they are:
- Using their phones or otherwise not paying attention to the road
- Driving while intoxicated or drowsy
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Ignoring traffic signs/signals
- Not using headlights in low light conditions
There are also instances when Beverly Hills motorcycle accidents occur because the designers or manufacturers of motorcycles overlook defects. Additionally, some accidents happen when local government agencies fail to address hazardous road conditions in a timely manner.
How a Beverly Hills Motorcycle Accident Attorney Helps
If your Beverly Hills motorcycle accident was the result of another party’s negligence, you can seek compensation for your medical bills and other such losses by filing a claim to collect from their insurance. The experts at our Beverly Hills motorcycle accident law firm can help you pursue what you may be owed by:
- Conducting an investigation to identify the negligent party
- Gathering evidence of negligence
- Calculating the estimated value of your claim by accounting for your various compensable losses
- Filing the claim, corresponding with the adjuster, and handling all administrative tasks while you focus on your recovery
- Rejecting low settlement offers and negotiating for a more appropriate settlement on your behalf if the insurance company offers less than you deserve
Contact a Beverly Hills Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you’ve been injured while riding a motorcycle as a result of someone else’s negligence, a Beverly Hills motorcycle accident attorney at the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg is prepared to help you fight for proper compensation. Learn more about how we can help by contacting us online or calling us at 310-474-5588 to set up a consultation.