Car accidents happen so often that it is no longer shocking to hear about them on the evening news or read the details of the latest smash online. Even when there are fatalities involved, many of us will feel a fleeting moment of empathy with the victims and their families, before moving on with the rest of our day. However, when that car accident has resulted in you, or a loved one, sustaining serious or fatal injuries, it becomes infinitely more important. You may think that, as a careful driver who abides by the rules of the road at all times, you have little chance of becoming involved in a collision. Maybe you have escaped without significant injuries, but your car, which you cannot work without, is beyond repair. When you have been impacted by a Santa Ana car accident, an expert attorney from the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg could ensure you recover the full settlement you are entitled to.
The Truth about Car Accidents in Santa Ana, Orange County
Busy urban areas tend to be hotspots for car accidents, and Santa Ana is no exception. According to the most recent statistics released by the California Office of Traffic Safety, the following incidents occurred in Santa Ana in 2015 alone:
- A total of 2,461 injuries and fatalities
- Alcohol played a role in 216 of these car accidents
- 650 drivers were arrested for driving under the influence (DUI)
- 552 accidents arose from driving at excessive speeds
- 194 hit and run accidents were counted among this total
- 191 accidents occurred during the nighttime hours of 9 pm and 3 am
If we consider the whole of Orange County, rather than Santa Ana alone, the statistics look like this:
- 21,451 injuries and fatalities from traffic accidents
- Alcohol was involved in 1,987 accidents
- 5,235 speed-related accidents featured in these figures
- 1,792 nighttime accidents and 1,073 fatalities occurred during the twelve-month period
Of course, when you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident, all statistics become irrelevant. You are more than a statistic, and a car crash lawyer from the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg understands that. When you hire our lawyers to handle your case, you will be treated as the individual you are, and afforded the compassion, empathy, and respect you deserve.
How Can an Expert Attorney Help with My Santa Ana Car Accident Suit?
Following such a traumatic experience, it is essential to hire a legal expert who has your best interests at heart. At the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg, we can promise you exactly that, pledging:
- Your case will get the utmost attention it deserves from the time we take it, to the time we issue your settlement check
- You will not be charged a dime until a settlement is recovered
- You will never have to fear insurance companies and their counsel because we will handle them on your behalf
Above all, you can be confident that your lawyer will provide the outstanding legal representation required to recover a positive outcome on your behalf.