Corporations in all industries have a legal duty to avoid causing harm. Ways in which they can fulfill this duty include:
- Ensuring their products are not unreasonably dangerous
- Taking steps to avoid harming the environment
- Providing customers with thorough information regarding any potential dangers associated with using their products
Those are just a few examples. Unfortunately, corporations can be irresponsible. When they are, hundreds or even thousands of people may be affected.
Victims of a large corporation’s or organization’s negligence often have legal grounds to seek financial compensation for their losses. They can do so by filing mass torts insurance claims or lawsuits.
Have you or a loved one been harmed as a result of a business’s carelessness? Do you have reason to believe many others were also harmed?
Review your case with a Beverly Hills mass torts attorney at the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg if so. We can help you better understand your legal options in these circumstances and provide the representation you need.
MASS TORTS CASES IN BEVERLY HILLS: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Many personal injury cases involve an individual filing a claim or lawsuit to recover compensation after being harmed by another party’s negligence. A mass torts case is one in which multiple individuals (sometimes numbering in the thousands) collectively seek compensation. Often, the liable parties in mass torts cases are large corporations.
Common types of mass torts cases include (but are not necessarily limited to) those which involve:
- Prescription drug injuries
- Defective products
- Environmental harm
- Medical device injuries
- Toxic contamination
TYPES OF BEVERLY HILLS MASS TORTS CASES WE HANDLE
Our Beverly Hills mass torts law firm has experience handling cases related to:
- IVC filters
- Hernia mesh implants
- Allergan textured breast implants
HOW A BEVERLY HILLS MASS TORTS LAW FIRM CAN HELP
You may have sustained a variety of losses as a result of a large corporation’s negligence. Through a mass torts claim or lawsuit, you could potentially seek financial compensation for such losses and damages as:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages if your injuries prevented you from working
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Your odds of recovering the full amount of compensation for which you are eligible will be much greater if you enlist the help of a qualified legal professional. Our Beverly Hills mass torts attorney can assist you by:
- Investigating your case to gather evidence that you were injured because another party was negligent
- Handling all administrative tasks the process involves, such as filing a claim or lawsuit
- Negotiating aggressively with an insurance company when initial settlement offers are unreasonably low
CONTACT A BEVERLY HILLS MASS TORTS ATTORNEY
Not all personal injury attorneys have the qualifications and expertise necessary to handle a mass torts case. At the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, a Beverly Hills mass torts lawyer who has experience handling these unique cases is on hand to provide you with effective and dedicated representation. Learn more about how we can help by contacting us online or calling us at 310-474-5588 for a free consultation.