If you tend to be an early adopter of new gadgets, devices, and similar, you will be very appreciative of the sheer number of new products that are released onto the market every year, even though your bank balance may well not feel so enthusiastic. Each of these items, from baby equipment and children’s toys to medication and vehicle components, must undergo rigorous safety testing to ensure that all users are free from harm when using the item as intended. In reality, some products either develop defects during the manufacturing process or are not tested as thoroughly as they should have been, leading to numerous injuries each year. If you, or a loved one, have sustained serious injuries due to the negligence or wrongdoing of one of the parties involved in the manufacturing process of any product, a personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg can ensure that you recover all compensation due to you.
Common Types of Inglewood, Los Angeles County, Product Liability Lawsuit
All lawyers at the Law Offices of Howard Kornberg have over three decades of combined experience in successfully handling all manner of personal injury cases, including those caused by defective products and covered under California product liability laws. Injuries related to defective products can happen at any time and can be attributed to even the most seemingly harmless of items. A selection of the defective products we have successfully won lawsuits for induces:
- Electronic fires caused by poor circuitry
- Products that cause electrocution when used, primarily those requiring a battery or UL listed cord
- Poorly designed infant furniture, such as swings and cribs, alongside children’s toys
- Defective automobile parts or equipment, such as airbags and tires
- Defective propane tanks that explode or have other defects affecting their performance
- Dangerous drugs or medical products, such as implants or prosthetics
- Power tools that, when used, explode or somehow injure the operator
- Injuries caused by the manufacturer’s negligence to provide adequate warnings or instructions for safe use
- Vape pens and e-cigarettes
When you have been seriously injured, the category the offending article falls into is of minimal importance – your attorney is interested in the negligence of the manufacturer, or other party involved in making the item and releasing it for general sale. California safety laws exist for your protection, and your product liability lawyer will leave no stone unturned in their quest to hold any party responsible for breaching these laws accountable for the consequences of doing so.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with a Product Liability Lawyer Today
The legal process required to hold the manufacturer of a defective product responsible can be incredibly complex and long-winded, with the steps including providing in-depth and definitive evidence. When you are recovering from severe injuries, the last thing you need is to attempt to navigate an unfamiliar and complicated legal system. Instead, take the time you need to recover by hiring one of our outstanding lawyers to litigate on your behalf. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling us today at 310-997-0904.