Have you ever thought about all the ways you can get hurt when you go out every day? Probably not. Most people do not think about injuries until they actually happen. Unfortunately, by then you will be in a scramble to get everything together.
At the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, we want to help you in the aftermath of an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will work to secure the compensation you deserve.
When you need a Santa Ana personal injury attorney, we are here for you.
Other people can cause you injury due to their reckless or careless behavior. Below are some of the common ways in which we see personal injury cases arise.
Car And Truck Accidents: There are hundreds of thousands of vehicle accidents in California each year. Some involve personal vehicles and are the result of negligent driving behavior. There are also many commercial truck accidents that are the result of vehicle failure or driver negligence.
Workplace Accidents: There are millions of workplace injuries or illnesses reported to the Bureau of Labor Statistics each year. These are often caused by an employer’s or coworker’s negligence. Sometimes, workers’ compensation claims are denied.
Slip And Fall Accidents: Slip and fall accidents sent more than one million trips to the ER. They are only one-way people are injured on other people’s property. Property owners have a duty to ensure the safety of those invited to their premises.
- Animal/Dog Attacks: Millions of people are bitten by dogs each year in the United States and around 800,000 of those bites require medical attention. Any time a pet owner’s negligence causes harm, they can be held accountable.
- Medical Errors: Medical professionals make mistakes more often than people realize. When they do, they can cause extreme harm to patients. We often see medical mistakes in the form of medication errors, surgical mistakes, misdiagnoses, and more.
- Pedestrian Incidents: Pedestrians are the most vulnerable group on the roadway. They can be seriously harmed by vehicles, bicycles, electric scooters, and anything else moving around them.
- Faulty Products: You use thousands of products each day and trust them to be safe for you and your family. Often, though, products that have a faulty design, a manufacturing error, or a labeling issue hit the market. This can cause major injuries and illnesses.
If you are unsure if your case rises to the level of a personal injury incident, please seek legal advice.
Your Options Now
Do not put off seeking legal assistance if you are injured due to someone else’s negligence. We know how difficult a time this is for you, and we want to help. At the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg, our legal team will work tirelessly to secure the compensation you need for all of your accident-related expenses.
This can include:
- Medical expenses (current and long-term)
- Money for income if you are unable to work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Punitive damages against the individual or company