If you are one of those people who cannot wait to get their hands on the latest must-have gadget, cell phone, or other items, you will be very appreciative of the sheer number of new products that are released onto the United States retail market every year, albeit your bank balance may not feel the same. Each of these items, from baby equipment and children’s toys to medication and vehicle components, must undergo rigorous safety testing to ensure that you, and other consumers, are free from harm when using the item in question as intended. Unfortunately, some products either develop defects during the manufacturing process or are not tested as thoroughly as they should have been, leading to numerous injuries each year. If you, or a loved one, have sustained serious injuries due to the negligence or wrongdoing of one of the parties involved in the manufacturing process of any item, a Santa Ana product liability attorney from the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg can ensure that you recover the maximum compensation and monetary damages available to you.
Types of Product Liability Lawsuit Handled by Your Santa Ana
The legal experts here at the Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg have decades of combined experience in successfully handling all manner of personal injury cases, including those caused by defective products and, as such, covered under product liability law. These cases can arise from absolutely any type of product and can strike at any time. Just some of the defective products we have litigated and won include:
- Electronic fires caused by poor circuitry
- Products that cause electrocution when used, primarily those requiring a battery or UL-listed cord
- Poorly designed infant furniture, such as swings and cribs, alongside children’s toys
- Defective automobile parts or equipment, such as airbags and tires
- Defective propane tanks that explode or have other defects affecting their performance
- Dangerous drugs or medical products, such as implants or prosthetics
- Power tools that, when used, explode or somehow injure the operator
- Injuries caused by the manufacturer’s negligence to provide adequate warnings or instructions for safe use
- Vape pens and e-cigarettes
The type of product causing your injury is not important – your attorney is interested in the negligence of the manufacturer, or other party involved in making the item and releasing it for general sale. California safety laws exist for your protection, and your product liability lawyer will work tirelessly to hold any party responsible for breaching these laws accountable for the consequences of doing so.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with a Product Liability Lawyer Today
To hold a negligent manufacturer responsible for injuries caused by a defective product, a lengthy and complicated process must be followed, including providing in-depth and definitive evidence. When you are recovering from injuries, the last thing you need is to attempt to master a legal system you are not familiar with. Instead, take the time you need to recover by hiring one of our outstanding lawyers to litigate on your behalf. Schedule your free initial consultation by calling us today at 310-997-0904.